Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ready or not.

Bonjour mes amis.

Have you ever googled quotes about Paris? It's extremely entertaining.


Par example:


If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.”  - Ernest Hemingway


After substituting the "young man" for "young woman," I've found that these words suit me quite well. 


In case you're behind the times, I'm leaving in 2 days to complete a 3 month internship in Paris, France. And yes, I am excited. And scared. And incredibly happy. And and and.


This blog serves two purposes:


1. Update my family and friends on my Parisian life.

2. Inform my professors that I'm not fooling around.

Hopefully I'll be good about keeping everyone posted about my French doings and becomings. 


À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment